Zalando is Europe’s leading online fashion and lifestyle platform for women, men and children. We offer our customers a one-stop, convenient shopping experience with an extensive selection of lifestyle articles including shoes, apparel, accessories and beauty products, with free delivery and returns. Our assortment of almost 2,000 international brands ranges from popular global brands, fast fashion and local brands, and is complemented by our private label products. Our localized offering addresses the distinct preferences of our customers in each of the 17 European markets we serve: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, and the United Kingdom. Our logistics network with five centrally located fulfillment centers allows us to efficiently serve our customers throughout Europe, supported by warehouses in Northern Italy, France and Sweden with a focus on local customer needs. We believe that our integration of fashion, operations and online technology gives us the capability to deliver a compelling value proposition to both our customers and fashion brand partners.
- App and zalando-prive.es are launched simultaneously
- Access to a selection of more than 2,500 brands with discounts of up to 75%
BERLIN, DECEMBER 14, 2018 // Zalando is bringing its shopping club 'Zalando Privé' to Spain. Spanish customers can enjoy and hunt for competitive discounts across different categories, including footwear and clothing for women, men and kids as well as underwear, accessories, sporting goods and homeware. Every morning at 7:00 a.m. during the week and at 8:00 a.m. on weekends, new limited sales promotions are sent out. Customers have access to a selection of more than 2,500 sought-after labels and exquisite luxury brands such from the fashion and lifestyle sector such as adidas and Pepe Jeans. Discounts are up to 75 %.
“Because of the high mobile affinity of Spanish customers we are launching the Zalando Privé app with our market entry,” says Martin Rost, Senior Vice President Offprice at Zalando. “Customers are always looking for a great selection of brands and great deals; no matter if it is in the morning straight after waking up, on their way to work or during a lunch break. This is why we need to be there where they are, which is on their mobile phones."
The Zalando Fashion Store, zalando.es, and the Zalando shopping club, zalando-prive.es, have different but complementing merits. While the Fashion Store carries the freshest and newest assortment, Zalando Privé focuses on special sales campaigns for a limited period of time, targeting fashion customers looking for bargain prices.
Zalando Lounge in a nutshell
- Discounts are up to 75%
- Customers have access to a selection of more than 2,500 brands
- Sign up is free and non-binding
- Customers with a Zalando account sign in into Zalando Privé with the same credentials
- Starting at 7:00 a.m during the week and at 8:00 a.m. on weekends customers will receive an email informing them on different campaigns
- Sales and promotions are only available for a limited time - three to five days - and only while stock lasts
- Delivery can take one to six week
- Customers have 14 days to return an item
- Shipping costs 3,90 EUR
- The Zalando Privé app is available for iOS and Android
- Zalando Lounge is one example of Zalando’s platform vision where Zalando brings brands, partners, and customers together
Boiler Plate - EN - 2018 - JUNE -LATEST VERSION